SOLD OUT - Tasman
ORIGINAL ONE OF A KIND ARRANGEMENT
As is the case with original creations, each piece in my One-Of-A-Kind Release is unique, irreplaceable and sold this way. This means that the arrangement pictured is of the actual arrangement you will receive.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU SELECT THE CORRECT SHIPPING OPTION FROM THE LIST ABOVE.
For blooms (that really last), these gorgeous Preserved Flower arrangements are your ‘forever gestures’ that can be shipped nationwide! These will long out live fresh flowers - they can last 3-5 years if cared for correctly. The ceramic pot pictured is included
Naturally created using real flowers and foliage (with a few exceptions - such as silk roses and faux anthurium) - preserved flowers are pollen allergy free and long lasting!
Are preserved flowers toxic?
- No, substances used in the preservation process are non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-carcinogenic and non-chemical reactive!
Do preserved flowers keep their fragrance?
- No, during the preserving process the fragrance of the flower is disbanded.
How should I care for my preserved flower arrangement?
- 1 - Avoid direct sunlight, this can cause fading and more fragility.
- 2 - Drink-free floristry! Keep them in a dry spot with low humidity.
- 3 - Do not expose directly to air conditioning or heating vents
- 4 - You can dust your arrangement by using a cool low setting on your hair dryer.
Choose the correct delivery or shipping option above
NATIONWIDE SHIPPING - Carefully popped inside a box with excess amounts of wrapping and fragile stickers, once your order has been shipped, delivery should take 2-3 working days, however this is at the discretion of the courier company. Rural deliveries incur an additional charge and may take longer to arrive also. Please leave any delivery instructions along with correct postal address in the text box above.
SHIPPING T'S & C'S
Due to the fragile nature of dried and preserved flowers and foliage, it is to be expected that during the shipping process there may be some shedding.
By purchasing a preserved arrangement you acknowledge that the courier is a third party delivery service. We do not cover any loss, or delays related to courier delivery service. We do our very best to package safely and securely .We do not provide refunds or exchanges for change of mind.