FRESH FLOWER DELIVERY
- We deliver to Waihi, Waihi Beach, Bowentown, Athenree, Tahawai, Tanners Point, Kauri Point, Ongare Point, Tuapiro, Katikati, Aongatete (houses numbered 01- 90 only) Waimata, Golden Valley, Waikino, Omokoroa, Tauranga, Mount Maunganui and Papamoa.
Same Day Delivery
- Order before 11:30am for same-day flower delivery Tuesday to Friday each week (unless sold out prior)
What time will my order be delivered?
- Our Waihi, Waihi Beach, Athenree and Bowentown service is usually delivered personally between 12:00pm and 3:30pm on your chosen delivery date.
- Our Katikati to Tauranga service (including Omokoroa, Mount Maunganui and Papamoa) is serviced by Courier and your order will be delivered between 2:30pm and 6:00pm on your chosen delivery date.
- Delivery rates can be found at the bottom of this page. Rates (excluding urgent orders) are calculated at checkout dependant on the area you are needing flowers delivered to.
Urgent Orders after 11:30am
- Same day deliveries for orders placed after 11:30am may be possible for a set delivery fee of $10 to Waihi Beach and $15 to Bowentown, Athenree or Waihi areas. Rural Delivery Waihi to Tanners Point is $25. Please phone us on 022 477 0255 to place your order.
- At present we do not offer delivery on Saturday, Sunday or Monday.
Delivery to other parts of New Zealand
- We unfortunately do not offer personal delivery of fresh flowers to areas further afield. If you are unsure whether or not we deliver to your area please give us a call on 022 477 0255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens if the recipient is not home:
- If no one is home we (and our courier drivers) will try to leave flowers in the best safe and cool place away from pets and the elements.
- In the event of terrible weather or no safe place to leave them, we will keep them safe and contact you (the sender) to arrange a re-delivery. Please note that there is a re-delivery fee charged for this service so we ask that you try to choose a date where someone is likely to be home.
Our preserved and dried flower options can be sent New Zealand Wide - we use Courier Post for this service.
- Please ensure you select the correct delivery or shipping option for your location when adding your chosen item to your cart.
- All of our preserved arrangements are carefully placed inside a box with excess amounts of wrapping and fragile stickers. Once your order has been shipped, delivery should take 2-3 working days. However, this is at the discretion of the courier company. Rural deliveries incur an additional charge and may take longer to arrive also. Please leave any delivery instructions along with correct postal address in the text box provided.
SHIPPING T'S & C'S
- Due to the fragile nature of dried and preserved flowers and foliage, it is to be expected that during the shipping process there may be some shedding.
- By purchasing a preserved arrangement & paying for shipping you acknowledge that the courier is a third party delivery service. We do not cover any loss, damages, costs or expenses related to courier delivery service once collected from our premises. We do our very best to package safely and securely and can provide all courier updates to you. We do not provide refunds or exchanges for change of mind.
FRESH FLOWER DELIVERY AREAS AND PRICES:
WAIHI BEACH - $5.00
WAIHI TOWNSHIP - $8.00
BOWENTOWN, ATHENREE - $8.00
KATIKATI TOWNSHIP - $9.00
TANNERS POINT, TUAPIRO, TAHAWAI, ONGARE POINT, KAURI POINT RURAL - $15.00
WAIHI RURAL, GOLDEN VALLEY, WAIMATA, ATHENREE GORGE - $12.00
WAIHI EXTENDED RURAL , WAIKINO - $17.00
KATIKATI RURAL - $15.00 -$17.00 (Houses numbered 0-90)
EXTENDED KATIKATI RURAL - $25.00 (Houses numbered 91+)
OMOKOROA - TAURANGA TOWN - $15.00
MOUNT MAUNGANUI, PAPAMOA - $15.00