Where does Mini Petals deliver to?
- We deliver fresh flowers to Waihi, Waihi Beach, Bowentown, Athenree, Tahawai, Tanners Point, Kauri Point, Ongare Point, Tuapiro, Katikati, Aongatete (houses numbered 01- 90 only) Waimata, Golden Valley, Waikino, Omokoroa, Tauranga, Mount Maunganui and Papamoa.
How do I place an order?
- We have all our fresh flower options available on our online store under our SHOP section in the main menu. You can also call us to place an order by phone (022 477 0255) Tuesday to Friday between the hours of 8:30am and 4:30pm.
What details do you need when placing an order?
- The following details are required:
- - Name, Address and Contact Number of the recipient.
- - Message for the card.
- - Your contact details along with credit card details for payment. We also offer Afterpay online.
What time will my order be delivered?
- Our Waihi, Waihi Beach, Athenree and Bowentown service is usually delivered personally between 12:00pm and 3:30pm on your chosen delivery date.
- Our Katikati to Tauranga service (including Omokoroa, Mount Maunganui and Papamoa) is serviced by Courier and your order will be delivered between 2:30pm and 6:00pm on your chosen delivery date.
- Please note that we cannot deliver at specific requested times.
Do you offer same day delivery?
- Yes, we do offer same-day flower delivery if you order before 11:30am Tuesday to Friday each week (unless sold out prior)
I've missed the 11:30am deadline - do you offer Urgent Deliveries?
- Same day deliveries for orders placed after 11:30am may be possible for a set delivery fee of $10 to Waihi Beach and $18 to Bowentown, Athenree or Waihi areas. Rural Delivery Waihi, and Waimata to Tanners Point is $25. Please phone us on 022 477 0255 to place your order.
- Katikati to Tauranga - including Papamoa and Mount Maunganui are unfortunately not available for same day delivery after 11:30am.
Can you deliver on weekends?
- At present we do not offer delivery on Saturday, Sunday or Monday.
Do you deliver to other parts of New Zealand?
- We do not offer personal delivery of fresh flowers to areas further afield. If you are unsure whether or not we deliver to your area please give us a call on 022 477 0255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I place my order over the phone?
- Yes you can place an order over the phone. Please have ready the recipient's name, delivery address, contact phone number and know what floral arrangement you would like to send, along with your gift card message if you wish. Then your debit or credit card details for payment.
Can I place a pre order?
- Yes you can pre order up to 30 days in advance on our website and this is a great option as we have been selling out fast due to current flower shortages.
Can I request a custom order or specific flowers?
- If you are wanting something more tailored and specific please give Melissa a call on 022 477 0255 to discuss your requirements. Please note that we may require up to seven days notice depending on what flowers/arrangement you have in mind. We will always do our best to source what you want, however, due to the nature of flowers and Mother Nature we cannot guarantee specific flowers. It's always best to have an alternative or generic colour scheme in mind.
What happens if the recipient is not home:
- If no one is home we (and our courier drivers) will try to leave flowers in the best safe and cool place away from pets and the elements.
- It is important that you include the recipients phone number in your order.
- In the event of terrible weather or no safe place to leave them, we will keep them safe and contact you (the sender) to arrange a re-delivery. Please note that there is a re-delivery fee charged for this service so we ask that you try to choose a date where someone is likely to be home.
How will my flowers be packaged?
- Your flowers will arrive presented in a wrap, crate or box as requested in your order. Bouquets will be delivered wrapped in a flower-food saturated tissue to keep the flowers at their best until the recipient arrives home.
What if I need to change something in my order?
- If you’ve discovered that you need to update a card message, a delivery address or any other details, please call us as soon as you can or email us at email@example.com with your order number.
Can I collect my order in person?
- Your order can be collected from our studio in Waihi Beach. As we open by appointment only please phone us or email us with your order details so we can ensure the flowers are ready before you arrive - please note we are open Tuesday to Friday but are out delivering flowers in the afternoons.
Can I cancel my order?
- We cannot cancel any order that has already been made up. If the cancellation request is made prior to the order being made up, we will accept cancellation and provide you with a full refund.
Will my order look exactly like the bouquets/arrangements pictured?
- As seasons change, so too do flowers. Please note that arrangements pictured in our product catalogue are examples only and we will endeavour to match your chosen colour palette with the seasonal flowers available at the time of order. If you would like a custom order, please phone us on 022 477 0255 to discuss
Do you have a physical store?
- To continue hand delivering our Waihi - Waihi Beach orders personally, we have chosen not to have a physical store. This means we can dedicate more time to creating your order and ensuring the recipient receives their flower delivery in tip-top shape!
Does Mini Petals flower Weddings?
- Due to complications around flower shortages and unpredictable pricing, we are no longer booking large weddings for the 2023/24 season. If you are looking for Bridal Party flowers only and are flexible with your flower choices - please give us a call. Alternatively submit an email request via our "Events" Page.
Can I request flowers to avoid for my order?
- Yes of course! Please leave a note in the "message" box at check out - or feel free to email us with your order number - firstname.lastname@example.org
FRESH FLOWER DELIVERY AREAS AND PRICES:
WAIHI BEACH - $5.00
WAIHI TOWNSHIP - $8.00
BOWENTOWN, ATHENREE - $8.00
KATIKATI TOWNSHIP - $9.00
TANNERS POINT, TUAPIRO, TAHAWAI, ONGARE POINT, KAURI POINT RURAL - $15.00
WAIHI RURAL, GOLDEN VALLEY, WAIMATA, ATHENREE GORGE - $12.00
WAIHI EXTENDED RURAL , WAIKINO - $17.00
KATIKATI RURAL - $15.00-$17.00 (Houses numbered 0-90)
EXTENDED KATIKATI RURAL - $25.00 (Houses numbered 91+)
OMOKOROA - TAURANGA TOWN - $15.00
MOUNT MAUNGANUI, PAPAMOA - $15.00