- We deliver fresh seasonal blooms to Waihi, Waihi Beach, Bowentown, Athenree, Tahawai, Tanners Point, Kauri Point, Ongare Point,Tuapiro, Katikati, Aongatete (to Wright Road) Waimata, Golden Valley and Waikino,
- As our deliveries are personal, this means that all orders are created before 11am and deliveries are actioned between 12:00pm and 4:30pm on the day you have requested for delivery. Please note that we cannot guarantee specific time deliveries.
Do you offer same day delivery?
- Yes, we do offer same-day flower delivery if you order before 11:00am for Tuesday to Friday each week (unless sold out prior)
I've missed the 11am deadline - do you offer Urgent Deliveries?
- Same day deliveries for orders placed after 11:00am may be possible for a set delivery fee of $10 to Waihi Beach and $18 to Bowentown, Athenree or Waihi areas. Rural Delivery Waihi, and Waimata to Tanners Point is $25. Please phone us on 022 477 0255 to place your order.
- Katikati, Aongatete and Waikino are unfortunately not available for same day delivery after 11am.
Can you deliver on weekends?
- At present we do not offer delivery on Saturday, Sunday or Monday.
Do you deliver to other parts of New Zealand?
- We do not offer personal delivery of fresh flowers to areas further afield. If you are unsure whether or not we deliver to your area please give us a call on 022 477 0255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I place my order over the phone?
- Yes you can place an order over the phone. Please have ready the recipient's name, delivery address, contact phone number and know what floral arrangement you would like to send, along with your complimentary gift card message if you wish. Then then your debit or credit card details for payment.
Can I place a pre order?
- Yes you can pre order up to 35 days in advance on our website and this is a great option as we have been selling out fast due to this years flower shortages.
Can I request a custom order?
- Yes you sure can. Please give Melissa a call on 022 477 0255 to discuss your requirements. Please note that we may require up to 1 weeks notice depending on what flowers/arrangement you have in mind.
What happens if the recipient is not home:
- We personally deliver our flowers to ensure the flowers are received in the same condition as when they left the studio. If no one is home we will try to leave flowers in a safe, cool place away from pets and the elements.
- In the event of terrible weather or no safe place to leave them, we will keep them safe and contact you (the sender) to arrange a re-delivery. Please note that there is a re-delivery fee charged for this service so we ask that you try to choose a date where someone is likely to be home. Also note that cupcakes/cakes should not be left unattended as they need to be kept in the fridge.
How will my flowers be packaged?
- Your flowers will arrive presented in a wrap, crate or box as requested in your order. Bouquets will be delivered wrapped in a flower-food saturated tissue to keep the flowers at their best until the recipient arrives home.
What if I need to change something in my order?
- If you’ve discovered that you need to update a card message, a delivery address or any other details, please call us as soon as you can or email us at email@example.com with your order number.
Can I collect my order in person?
- Your order can be collected from our studio in Waihi Beach. As we open by appointment only please phone us or email us with your order details so we can ensure the flowers are ready before you arrive - please note we are open Tuesday to Friday but are out delivering flowers in the afternoons.
Can I cancel my order?
- We cannot cancel any order that has already been made up. If the cancellation request is made prior to the order being made up, we will accept cancellation and provide you with a full refund.
Will my order look exactly like the bouquets/arrangements pictured?
- As seasons change, so too do flowers. Please note that arrangements pictured in our product catalogue are examples only and we will endeavour to match your chosen colour palette with the seasonal flowers available at the time of order. If you would like a custom order, please phone us on 022 477 0255 to discuss
Do you have a physical store?
- To continue hand delivering all our orders personally, we have chosen not to have a physical store. This means we can dedicate more time to creating your order and ensuring the recipient receives their flower delivery in tip-top shape!
Does Mini Petals flower Weddings?
- Due to complications around flower shortages and unpredictable pricing, we are no longer booking weddings for the 2022/2023 season. If you are flexible with flower choices and your budget a little - please feel free to give Melissa a call to discuss as we still may be able to help.
Can I request flowers to avoid for my order?
- Yes of course! Please leave a note in the "message" box at check out - or feel free to email us with your order number - firstname.lastname@example.org
FRESH FLOWER DELIVERY AREAS AND PRICES:
WAIHI BEACH - $5 .00
WAIHI TOWNSHIP - $8.00
BOWENTOWN, ATHENREE - $8.00
TANNERS POINT, TUAPIRO, TAHAWAI, ONGARE POINT, KAURI POINT RURAL - $15.00
WAIHI RURAL, GOLDEN VALLEY, WAIMATA, ATHENREE GORGE - $12.00
WAIHI EXTENDED RURAL , WAIKINO - $17.00
KATIKATI RURAL, AONGATETE (TO FAIRVIEW ESTATE) - $15.00
AONGATETE RURAL (TO WRIGHT ROAD) - $19.00
If you still need help with a question - please give us a call on 022 477 0255 or email email@example.com